- Max Paper Width: 520mm (20.5")
- Max Line Speed: 100m/min (330 ft/min) or 150m/min (500 ft/min) Optional.
- Paper Weights: 60gsm to 220gsm ( for other weights please consult factory)
- Format lengths: 152mm - 410mm ( 6" – 16")
- Number of Lanes 1 or 2
- Max Horizontal Perforation Width 520mm (20.5")
- Horizontal Perforation repeat length >75mm (3") *
- Vertical Perforating Heads up to 8 Heads
- File Hole Punching: 2, 3 or 4 hole*
- File Hole Punch Configuration None, 1-2 up continuous or dynamic
- Sprocket Punching: 20" circumference Tungsten Carbide tooling (registration to page/cue mark) Double row rings optional.
- Perforations and Punch control OMR, Datamatrix, Barcode or Programmable.
- Power Supply: 400-480V-3ph+N+PE , 50-60Hz
- Extremely flexible can be configured with multiple devices: Horizontal perforating beams, Vertical perforating Heads, File Hole Punching and Sprocket Punching.
- Quick tool changes
- Full width horizontal perforations
- Sprocket punching post printer
- Tensioned or tensionless paper inputs and outputs.
- Field up-gradable.
- Can be configured as a pre or post processing device.
- Can be handed for right to left or left to right operation.
The new MFP Lite Multi-Function Processor has been designed to operate online with high speed digital printers and finishing equipment, offering optimal selectivity for dynamic horizontal and vertical perforations plus the option to add file hole punching and sprocket punching. "Better by Design" engineered to improve productivity and reduce operational costs. With the tooling options package the MFP Lite is a truly unrivalled unit, enabling its users the capability to visualise and run new applications.
The following video shows the MFP Lite section by section in action.